U1P-Drive SAE 5W-20 Full Synthetic Motor Oil, API SP, ILSAC GF-6A
U1P-Drive SAE 5W-20 Full Synthetic Motor Oil, API SP, ILSAC GF-6A is a high performance full synthetic multigrade motor oil formulated for gasoline engines, combining 100% full synthetic base stocks with an Ultra-premium high performance additive package. This oil is designed for use in carbureted, fuel injected, turbocharged, and supercharged gasoline engines in both normal and extreme operating conditions.
U1P-Drive SAE 5W-20 Full Synthetic Motor Oil, API SP, ILSAC GF-6A exceeds the performance requirements of API SP, ILSAC GF-6A, and GM dexos1™ Gen 2 quality certifications. Delivers engine protection and cleanliness. Recommended for on-road and off-road use, light duty, and heavy duty. Creates a strong lubricant film in both cold and hot weather. Excellent for American, Asian, and European gasoline engines that require API SP quality motor oil and previous certifications. Substitutes older API (SN, SM, SL, SJ, SH, SG, SF, SE, SD, SC, SB, SA).
This oil is designed for use in carbureted, fuel injected, turbocharged and supercharged gasoline engines in both normal and extreme operating conditions.
This oil exceeds the performance requirements of API SP, ILSAC GF-6A, and GM dexos™ 1 Gen 2.
Ultra1Plus™ SAE 5W-20 Full Synthetic Motor Oil, API SP, ILSAC GF-6A highlights:
- Cleaner motor and resistance to oil thickening.
- Reduces wear in extreme operating conditions.
- Provides excellent cold start conditions and exceeds the ILSAC GF-6A specification.
- Meets and exceeds all requirements for pump-ability and high temperature high shear rate.
- Provides maximum protection against corrosion and rust formation.
- Prevents the formation of varnishes, sludge and deposits generated at high temperatures.
- Reduces oil consumption at high temperatures.
- Contributes to extend periods between oil change.
Ultra1Plus™ can export products worldwide. Products available for larger purchases, truckloads and pallets, please CONTACT US
Safety Data Sheets & Product Information:
WARNING: California Proposition 65www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|SAE J300 Viscosity Grade||5W-20|
|Appearance||Amber Transparent Liquid|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt, ASTM D445||47.75|
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt, ASTM D445||8.3|
|Viscosity Index, ASTM D2270||150|
|CCS Apparent Viscosity, cP, ASTM D5293||4,800@-30°C|
|MRV Apparent Viscosity, cP, ASTM D4684||15,000@-35°C|
|Flash Point, °C, ASTM D92||215|
|Pour Point, °C, ASTM D97||-44|
|Exceeds Performance Requirements|
|API SP, SN Plus with Resource Conserving, API SN, API SM, API SL, API SJ|
|GM dexos™ 1 Gen 2|
|Ford WSS-M2C945-A (5W-20)|
- Avoid extremes of temperature.
- Product in cardboard cartons must be stored under cover and away from damp conditions.
- Drums (barrels) should be stored under cover if possible.
- If drums must be stored outside then lay them on their side to prevent water collecting around the bungs.
Can not beat the price for the same quality product.