U1P-Drive SAE 5W-30 Synthetic Blend Motor Oil, API SP, ILSAC GF-6A
U1P-Drive SAE 5W-30 Synthetic Blend Motor Oil, API SP, ILSAC GF-6A is a high-performance multigrade motor oil formulated for gasoline engines, combining full synthetic base stocks and Mineral base stocks with an Ultra-premium high performance additive package. This oil is designed for use in carbureted, fuel injected, turbocharged, and supercharged gasoline engines in both normal and extreme operating conditions.
U1P-Drive SAE 5W-30 Synthetic Blend Motor Oil, API SP, ILSAC GF-6A exceeds the performance requirements of API SP, ILSAC GF-6A quality certifications. Delivers engine protection and cleanliness. Recommended for on-road and off-road use, light duty, and heavy duty. Creates a strong lubricant film in both cold and hot weather. Excellent for American, European, and Asian gasoline engines that require API SP quality motor oil and previous certifications. Substitutes older API (SN, SM, SL, SJ, SH, SG, SF, SE, SD, SC, SB, SA).
Ultra1Plus™ SAE 5W-30 Synthetic Blend Motor Oil, API SP, ILSAC GF-6A highlights:
- Strong anti-wear protection.
- Excellent protection against thermal breakdown.
- Better low-temperature pump-ability than conventional motor oils for protection during cold starts.
- Outstanding protection against engine deposits and sludge and varnish formation that can result from heavy load and stop-and-go driving conditions.
- Reduces the consumption of lubricant by evaporation at high temperatures.
- Reduces fuel consumption and increases energy savings.
Ultra1Plus™ can export products worldwide. Products available for larger purchases, truckloads and pallets, please CONTACT US
Safety Data Sheets & Product Information:
WARNING: California Proposition 65 www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|SAE J300 Viscosity Grade||5W-30|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt, ASTM D445||62.8|
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt, ASTM D445||10.8|
|Viscosity Index, ASTM D2270||165|
|CCS Apparent Viscosity, cP, ASTM D5293||5,400@-30°C|
|MRV Apparent Viscosity, cP, ASTM D4684||21,000@-35°C|
|Flash Point, °C (°F), ASTM D92||210 (410)|
|Pour Point, °C (F)°, ASTM D97||-42 (-43.6)|
|Exceeds Performance Requirements|
|API SN Plus with Resource Conserving, API SN, API SM, API SL, API SJ|
|Ford WSS-M2C947-A (0W-20)|
|Ford WSS-M2C946-A (5W-30)|
|Ford WSS-M2C945-A (5W-20)|
- Avoid extremes of temperature.
- Product in cardboard cartons must be stored under cover and away from damp conditions.
- Drums (barrels) should be stored under cover if possible.
- If drums must be stored outside then lay them on their side to prevent water collecting around the bungs.
Love the convenient of buying on line, no mask required!. Fast shipping too.