SAE 0W-20 Euro Rennsport Full Synthetic Motor Oil, ACEA C5/C6, API SP
U1P-Drive Euro Rennsport SAE 0W-20, ACEA C5/C6, API SP is a top-tier full synthetic engine oil engineered for high-performance luxury european vehicles. Formulated with pure full synthetic base stock combined with an Ultra-premium additive package. This oil is designed for use in fuel injected, turbocharged, supercharged, and carburated high performance european gasoline and diesel engines. Euro Rennsport Full Synthetic Motor Oil meets and exceeds the rigorous demands of Euro ACEA C5 and ACEA C6 and American API SP and ILSAC GF-6 perfornance requirements. Also, suitable to substitute previous oil specifications recommended for older vehicles.
U1P-Drive Euro Rennsport Full Synthetic Motor Oil exhibits outstanding oxidation and thermal stability, shear stability, wear protection, detergency, dispersancy as well as protection against low-speed pre-ignition.
Ultra1Plus™ U1P-Drive Euro Rennsport Full Synthetic Motor Oil, SAE 0W-20, ACEA C5/C6, API SP highlights:
- Longer engine life.
- Excellent overall lubrication and wear protection even in extreme driving conditions.
- Provides excellent cold start lubrication and reduces friction for better gas millage and control of emissions.
- Prevent the formation of varnishes, sludge, and deposits thet could be generated at high temperatures.
- Maximum protection against corrosion and rust formation.
- Reduces luvricant evaporation at high tempertaures.
- Outstanding stable performance within the maximum oil change interval recommended by vehicle's manufacturer.
Ultra1Plus™ can export products worldwide. Products available for larger purchases, truckloads and pallets, please CONTACT US
Safety Data Sheets & Product Information:
WARNING: California Proposition 65 www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|SAE J300 Viscosity Grade
|Viscosity @ 40°C (104°F), cSt, ASTM D445
|Viscosity @ 100°C (212°F), cSt, ASTM D445
|Viscosity Index, ASTM D2270
|Flash Point, °C, ASTM D92
|220.0 °C / 428.0 °F
|Pour Point, °C, ASTM D97
|-48.0 °C / -54.0 °F
|Exceeds Performance Requirements
|ACEA C5, C6
|API SP, SN PLUS
|MERCEDES-BENZ MB 229.71 / MB-Approval 229.72
|OPEL/VAUXHALL OV 040 1547
|JAGUAR LAND ROVER STJLR.03.5006
|GM DEXOS D
|BMW LL-17 FE+ (backward compatible with BMW LL-14 FE+)