U1P-Ride SAE 20W-50 Full Synthetic 4T Engine Oil, V-Twin, API SJ, JASO MA2
Ultra 100% synthetic 4-Stroke engine oil. Top performance formula that meets and exceeds the highest industry standard JASO MA2 API SJ specifications. Top technology 100 % synthetic base-stock with precisely balanced Ultra high-performance additive package. Allow maximum power delivery by reducing internal friction for exceptional wear protection, Increasing engine life for on-road, off-road, street or motorsports. Proven at extreme temperature racing conditions, speed, and endurance.
Ultra1Plus™ SAE 20W-50 V-Twin Full Synthetic 4T Engine Oil API SJ, JASO MA2 highlights:
- Exceptional thermal stability to help resist oxidation and high-temperature degradation.
- Resists viscosity breakdown.
- Helps maximize power and acceleration.
- Prevent against ring sticking and build-up of harmful deposits.
- Provide outstanding wet clutch protection.
Ultra1Plus™ can export products worldwide. Products available for larger purchases, truckloads and pallets, please CONTACT US
Safety Data Sheets & Product Information:
WARNING: California Proposition 65 www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|SAE J300 Viscosity Grade||20W-50|
|Appearance||Ambar Transparent Liquid|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt, ASTM D445||172.15|
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt, ASTM D445||20.5|
|Viscosity Index, ASTM D2270||140|
|CCS Apparent Viscosity, cP, ASTM D5293||5,800@-15 ºC|
|MRV Apparent Viscosity, cP, ASTM D4684||18,000@-20 ºC|
|Flash Point, ºC, ASTM D92||225|
|Pour Point, ºC, ASTM D97||-30|
|Exceeds performance requirements|
- Avoid extremes of temperature.
- Product in cardboard cartons must be stored under cover and away from damp conditions.
- Drums (barrels) should be stored under cover if possible.
- If drums must be stored outside then lay them on their side to prevent water collecting around the bungs.
Best stuff going and best price bet you can’t beat it!
I tried ultralub after using Amsoil in everything we own. Tried in a 97 flhtc and was impressed with the reduced top end chatter. I have switched to ultralub in all our vehicles and throughly satisfied. And btw price is great in comparison.
Group II base oil