U1P-Ride SAE 10W-40 Full Synthetic 4T Engine Oil, API SN, JASO MA2
Ultra 100% synthetic 4-Stroke engine oil. Top performance formula that meets and exceeds the highest industry standard JASO MA2 API SN specifications. Top technology 100 % synthetic base-stock with precisely balanced Ultra high-performance additive package. Allow maximum power delivery by reducing internal friction for exceptional wear protection, Increasing engine life for on-road, off-road, street or motorsports. Proven at extreme temperature racing conditions, speed, and endurance.
Ultra1Plus™ SAE 10W-40 Full Synthetic 4T Engine Oil, API SN, JASO MA2 highlights:
- For engines with or without integrated gear box, transmission. Wet or dry clutch.
- JASO MA2 API SN ensures optimum cluth performance at start-up, acceleration, and full speed.
- Exceptional wear protection extending engine, gear box and clutch life, leading to reduced maintenance cost.
- For liquid cooled or air engines. Improves thermal stability and fuel efficiency.
- Improved high temperature deposit protection for engine cleanliness and minimum sludge build up.
- Reduces oil thickening facilitating extended oil life, inside the manufacturere's oil change interval recommendation.
- Smoother shifting and enhanced clutch feeling and precision.
- Exceeds JASO MA2, API SN. Compatible with previous certifications.
- For all 4-strokes motorcycles and ATVs with or without catalytics converters.
Ultra1Plus™ can export products worldwide. Products available for larger purchases, truckloads and pallets, please CONTACT US
Safety Data Sheets & Product Information:
WARNING: California Proposition 65 www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|SAE J300 Viscosity Grade||10W-40|
|Appearance||Amber Transparent Liquid|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt, ASTM D445||89.2|
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt, ASTM D445||14.5|
|Viscosity Index, ASTM D2270||170|
|CCS Apparent Viscosity, cP, ASTM D5293||5,800@-25°C|
|MRV Apparent Viscosity, cP, ASTM D4684||19,000@-30°C|
|Flash Point, °C (°F), ASTM D92||215 (419)|
|Pour Point, °C (°F), ASTM D97||-40 (-22)|
|Exceeds Performance Requirements|
I bought 20w50 full syn.for motorcycle.oil looks fine but after reducing to 5qt. And 4 qt. Containers I was over a qt short.I contacted company and they are sending 2 more qts.Recieved 3 qts. Great Company.
Great price packed good for shopping