U1P-Duty ISO 32 AW Hydraulic Oil
Formulated with high viscosity-index paraffinic base stocks and premium performance additives, U1P-Duty ISO 32 AW Hydraulic Oil exhibits excellent oxidation stability, corrosion protection, shear stability, and pump-ability in a wide array of operating conditions and temperatures.
The comprehensive additive package includes anti-wear, anti-corrosion, anti-foaming agents as well as detergency. Acceptable for a wide-range of applications, U1P-Duty ISO 32 AW Hydraulic Oil resist oxidation, rust, corrosion, foaming, varnish, and wear.
Ultra1Plus™ Hydraulic Oil ISO 32 AW highlights:
- Good filter-ability: Prevent filter blocking.
- Excellent water-separating properties.
- Provide smooth operation and optimal oil service life.
- Compatible with common seal materials usually found in hydraulic systems.
- Maintains viscosity over periods of time.
Ultra1Plus™ can export products worldwide. Products available for larger purchases, truckloads and pallets, please CONTACT US
Safety Data Sheets & Product Information:
WARNING: California Proposition 65 www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Appearance||Yellow Transparent Liquid|
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt, ASTM D445||32.0|
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt, ASTM D445||5.47|
|Viscosity Index, ASTM D2270||105|
|Flash Point, °C, ASTM D92||200|
|Pour Point, °C, ASTM D97||-33|
|Suitable for Use|
|Parker Denison HF-0, HF-1, HF-2|
|MAG IAS P-68 (ISO 32)|
|U.S. Steel 127|
|U.S. Steel 136|
|Bosch Rexroth RD90220|
- Avoid extremes of temperature.
- Product in cardboard cartons must be stored under cover and away from damp conditions.
- Drums (barrels) should be stored under cover if possible.
- If drums must be stored outside then lay them on their side to prevent water collecting around the bungs.
It has work very well in my hydruolic system
Companies can place their name on hydraulic fluid and demand you must use it or their machine will not work. The fact is they had to buy it from someone. Know what you are looking for to make your machine work. Go on the market and find it. That's what I did and saved a lot of money$$$!
Came in a hydraulic oil can, smelled like hydraulic oil, felt like hydraulic oil and the machine works. Must be hydraulic oil!